Researchers around the world entrust their research data to Dryad’s robust curation and publishing process. Over 75 institutions and publishers currently sponsor data publication on behalf of their affiliated researchers through Dryad’s membership program. Our nine newest members reflect the diversity of organizations partnering with Dryad to realize their open research strategy. They include research institutes, public and private universities, government agencies, open access publishers, and university presses. We are pleased to welcome:
- Australian Wine Research Institute (explore datasets)
- Colorado State University (explore datasets)
- Northwestern University (explore datasets)
- The Rockefeller University (explore datasets)
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service (explore datasets)
- University of Rochester (explore datasets)
- University of Washington (explore datasets)
- Rockefeller University Press (sponsoring data publishing for the Journal of Cell Biology, Journal of Experimental Medicine, and Journal of General Physiology)
Dryad’s membership program makes it easy and affordable for institutions and publishers to curate, publish, and preserve research data by providing robust infrastructure, services, and expertise. Our members directly support researchers and champion non-profit, mission-driven infrastructure for open science. If your institution is interested in joining our community of organizations committed to leading in best practices for open data publishing, get in touch or visit our website.
– – –
Feedback and questions are always welcome, to email@example.com.