The Dryad team will be attending and exhibiting at Evolution 2010, the joint meeting of the Society for the Study of Evolution (SSE), the Society of Systematic Biologists (SSB), and the American Society of Naturalists (ASN), on June 25-29, 2010, at the Oregon Convention Center.
Five of the Dryad team will be there:
- Hilmar Lapp, NESCent Asst. Director for Informatics
- Heather Piwowar, DataONE postdoc with NESCent and Dryad
- Peggy Schaeffer, Communications Coordinator
- Ryan Scherle, Data Repository Architect
- Todd Vision, Project Director
Come talk to us, learn about what’s up with Dryad, see a quick demo of the data deposit process, ask questions, anytime! Find us at Booth #6 in the exhibit hall, from Friday through Tuesday.