We encourage you to visit the Dryad homepage today and check out our new look. We’ve made many changes, both large and small, and added lots of new content.
- A new Ideas Forum, where you can let us know what features you’d like us to work on next, upvote or comment on ideas submitted by others, and check back to see our responses.
- New membership and pricing plans, which we will feature in upcoming posts.
- Updates about our Annual Membership Meeting and related events from 22-24 May in Oxford, UK.
- An Integrated Journals page that helps depositors see which journals are coordinating the submission process with Dryad, figure out which stage in the publication process to submit data for your chosen journal, and more.
- Prominent positioning of Dryad’s Terms of Service, which we view as a two-way compact with our users. We wrote it in plain language and sincerely want it to be read!
- Improved accessibility to persons with visual disabilities (following the guidelines in Section 508 of the U.S. code)
- Improved navigation, including an integrated page of Frequently Asked Questions
- More intuitive search and browse of data packages and a revamped layout for the data package page
There are lots more improvements underway. Not all of these will be immediately obvious to website visitors, but you can expect to see more changes over the coming months. Thanks to all who have provided feedback and helped with usability testing, and please let us know what you think!