If you’re in London this week, don’t miss Science Online London on Friday and Saturday, Sept. 3-4. Hosted by the British Library, Mendeley, and Nature, this meeting is an opportunity not just to listen but to connect, engage, and interact.
Stop by the British Library booth to find out more about Dryad’s expansion under the new JISC grant involving Oxford University and BL.
Meeting topics include:
- How is the web changing the way we conduct, communicate, share, and evaluate research? How can we employ these trends for the greater good?
- How is the internet changing the way we work with data?
- How are blogs and social networking facilitating scientific discussion? What challenges do we face?
- What challenges and opportunities are there when engaging with the public?
In particular, these sessions on Friday may be of interest to those involved in data sharing:
- Breakout 1: Publishing primary research data
- Breakout 8: Connecting scientific resources
Follow the conference on Twitter @soloconf (comment with hashtag #solo10).